How We’re Taking Care of You
We Have Adjusted to the New Norm
Your health and safety are important to us and we continue to be as diligent as ever in our cleaning and sanitizing processes. In an effort to provide as much peace of mind as you plan for an upcoming trip to beautiful Blue Hill, we want you to be aware of additional precautionary steps staff are taking to reduce health risks at our Maine bed and breakfast:
- Our staff our monitored daily to ensure they remain healthy and are free of symptoms.
- We regularly disinfect all surfaces apt to be touched throughout our common areas every few hours.
- Hand sanitizer is available for guests throughout our common areas and antibacterial soap is used in our bathrooms.
- Daily housekeeping service for stay-over rooms has been temporarily postponed to protect guests from unnecessary exposure. Guests in need of fresh towels, toiletries, paper goods, etc. can request them as needed for daily delivery to their room.
- Upon departure, guest rooms will be left vacant whenever possible for 24 hours or longer to allow additional deep cleaning measures.
- When possible, we will place guests in rooms as separated as possible from other occupied rooms.
- All linens are thoroughly sanitized through the laundry process.
- All staff have been instructed and trained in the CDC best practices for cleaning and sanitizing.
Deposit/cancellation: A deposit is needed to guarantee your reservation equal to one night’s stay plus tax or 50% of your stay. However we have temporarily relaxed our cancellation period from two weeks to 48 hours prior to arrival date, less $25 processing fee. The remaining charges for your stay will be taken the day of check in.
Check-in Procedures: Prior to your arrival, we will verify that you are feeling healthy and provide directions to your room so when you arrive you can head directly to your room and get settled in quickly. We practice safe distancing whenever possible and will always be available for you by phone as well if you prefer.
Breakfast Options: Our dining room is open for breakfast but we may need to arrange dining reservation times in advance so that we can seat everyone while maintaining safe distancing. In addition, we offer room service to enjoy your breakfast in the comfort of your room or perhaps in our beautiful garden area outside.
Minimum Night Stays: There are dates that we require a two-night minimum stay this season.